By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hostingchecker.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
You must not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hostingchecker.com website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- show any material from the website in public;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screen scrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of Hostingchecker.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, dishonest, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or about this website without Hostingchecker.com’s express written consent. This includes:
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- article ‘spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of Hostingchecker.com.
We make no promise that the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it to using our feedback form and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Website as soon as we reasonably can.
You may be allowed to post or link to content or applications or provide comments for others to see on or to the Site (“User Content”). If you post, link to or contribute User Content, you guarantee, represent and warrant to us that:
- You have legal rights to post, contribute or link to such Content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person;
- While you or the rightful owner of the User Content retain all of the ownership rights in the User Content, you give us (and have the necessary rights to give us) the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to allow other people to view the User Content (other than in respect of personal data) and to use, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, and create derivative works from the User Content, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you; and
- You are entirely responsible for all User Content you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available in any way by or through the Site.
Hostingchecker.com will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Hostingchecker.com have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
The materials on Hostingchecker.com web site are provided “as is”. Hostingchecker.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hostingchecker.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The FTC requires in the interest of the consumer to have us disclose that the information provided on this website (Hostingchecker.com) is purely for informational purposes and is not intended to provide advice of any kind. Many factors affect the applicability of any statement or comment made on Hostingchecker.com .
Customer reviews are vetted but some could be falsely submitted with incorrect facts and statements. We do our best to maintain accurate and complete information that is kept up to date, but we cannot (and do not) provide any warranty of the accuracy of any information provided on this website.
You as a user of this site should not rely totally upon the information found to provide advice. Also, we must declare that we (Hostingchecker.com) receive monetary payments for advertising companies on this website. Also, the scoring system found on this website along with opinions and reviews are from the discretion of the webmaster.
Limitations of liability
Hostingchecker.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) about the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Hostingchecker.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Oberon Trading OOD in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Hostingchecker.com or its agents, employees, or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Hostingchecker.com; or
- matter, which it would be illegal or unlawful for Hostingchecker.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Hostingchecker.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Hostingchecker.com may take such action as Hostingchecker.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your Internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website, and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Hostingchecker.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed by the laws of Varna, Bulgaria, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Varna, Bulgaria.
Hostingchecker.com is wholly owned by Inspire Media OOD., a Bulgaria corporation whose registered address is:
Sunny Day Co., Port Palace